- Lie face down with hands or elbows directly under your arm pits.
- Dig your toes into the ground & lift your body off the ground.
- Keep your body in a straight line, stomach sucked in, and shoulder blades packed down onto your rib cage.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart, bend your knees and place hands down on floor in front of you about shoulder width apart.
- Jump both feet back into a plank position, keeping your spine straight and abs engaged.
- Do a pushup (lower yourself to your knees if you need to).
- Jump your feet back to your hands and jump, landing with soft knees.
- Lie face down on floor with legs straight and arm at your sides, palms down.
- Lift your legs and chest off the floor by contracting your glutes, lower back, and upper back muscles.
- Simultaneously externally rotate you arms so that your thumbs point up to ceiling and hold for 3 seconds before returning to start position.
- Stand holding a medicine ball in your hands with your arms extended above your right shoulder.
- Bring medicine ball down in a chopping motion towards your left foot, pivoting to your left into a lunge position with your back straight.
- Reverse the movement and repeat.